you know that moment when youve been talking to someone and youve always known they were attractive but you see them in like a certain light or something and youre just like..holy shittttt hes hot af
is “egg” a meme at this point. like literally there are so many posts on this website where the entire joke and punchline are “egg.” so im thinking egg is a proper meme. welcome, egg
bring your own boobs
yeah but 99% of the time they’re different people. and what the fuck is wrong with iggy wearing a sari, she’s trying out Indian fashion while in India get over it.
Effects Of Thinking White People Are “All Like That”:
- Literally nothing other than white people having their feelings hurt on the internet
- I’m not joking there is no real world consequence of this
Effects Of Thinking People of Color Are “All Like That”:
- Saudi student is literally surrounded by FBI for cooking rice under terrorist suspicions
- White people literally can not associate positive words with Black faces because of racism
- More white people use drugs but Black people are sent to jail for drugs at 10 times the rate that white people are
- Black people who “sound Black” earn less money than those who don’t because of associations with stereotypes. Black people who “sound Black” are less likely to get called back for jobs
- Black children grow up literally associating being Black with being bad and ugly
- White people when tested shot more unarmed Black subjects than armed and unarmed white subjects
- Hate crimes increase after Boston tragedy
- Moroccan High School Student is linked to Boston tragedy for being Brown
- Bangladeshi man is beaten by people out of racism
- NYPD Commissioner wants Black and Latino men to fear him after the police targeted literally 90 percent Black and Latino men in New York and humiliating them by frisking them in public under the assumption that they had weapons. Studies found that white men were the ones who overwhelmingly had weapons while Black and Latino men didn’t
- White people blaming and convicting Black men for crimes they never committed and everyone believing them because of racism
- Stop and Frisk, ruled unconstitutional was practiced by New York police disproportionately and unfairly affecting 90% Black and Latino men because of racism
- Universities throwing racist ‘Fiesta Party’ homogenizing culture with extreme racism
- Here are some of the numbers on hate crimes against People of Color and btw, Neo Naziism is increasing!
- Every 28 Hours an African American is Extrajudicially Murdered in the U.S.
- Black people 3 times more likely to be arrested for Marijuana
- Black people receive much harsher sentencing than white people for the same crimes do I need to go on?
But yeah, white people’s feelings :*(
Stop this. Maybe you’re right in that the only real-world consequence of generalizing white people is hurt feelings, but that doesn’t excuse you and give you the right to hurt their feelings. Like what the fuck. How desensitized and racist do you have to be to not care about a person’s emotions because they’re white? How stupid do you have to be to think that ignorance and prejudice is justified?
r u a real person?
what’s up with girls that feel the need to destroy the “weak fragile ego of a man” to feel empowered. how insecure do you have to be for the only way to feel confident is by ruining the confidence of others. how bitter are you if you can only feel special by hurting others.
someone dispose of this piece of salami
The Best Female Collaborations
Every once in a while two or more divas will come together to make one of most thrilling and empowering songs ever.
*talking to myself as I wobble up the stairs* , you are sober and in control of the situation